Valhalla Knights Valhalla Knights

GREAT!...but I'm a car freak, so...

The car scene sucked. Side view, he's driving a Nissan Sentra, front quarter view, a Ford Mustang, rear view, Lexus IS300...plus, it was obvious from the interior view that the car has a stick shift, yet the sounds of the car make it sound like it's changing gears as he's speeding along, yet he doesn't shift or anything. Get it together on that, man. Other than that, well written and drawn, sound was great, voice acting was good too. Overall 9!

Ball Factory Ball Factory

A vicious cycle

This one had me giving an evil laugh at the end...consumerism indeed! Good job.

Flash to the Future Flash to the Future

Not bad

But what the hell was with the thumbs up all the friggin time? Man those people were really happy about something. Try original material next time.

Sonic: Uncut 3 Sonic: Uncut 3

Sucked.

Dad's Home Dad's Home

That...ahahaha...th...hahahah

Hahahaha...he just...hahaha...and the tv...heeheehee...and F-Zero music...teeheehee...I don't laugh out loud for flash very often, but that busted my sides! The look on his face when he turned from writing on the wall...was he on friggin magical speed or something? Great job dude.

Newgrounds Versus - Final Newgrounds Versus - Final

Definitely gel.

Ah-HA! I saw it! I saw the green flash in her eyes in the end, and I get it. Creepy. I like the brief glimpse of a cool storyline, you should pick it up where it left off and make a series.

Zelda: Heroic Rage 4 Zelda: Heroic Rage 4

Master Sword, shmaster sword

Why the hell does Link always have to get the master sword again?? Can't he just hang it on a wall, or perhaps in an attic? "Link, you must go on a long, difficult, and most of all, redundant quest to retrieve the Master Sword and...oh...why there it is." Choppy animation, distracting sound, sloppy drawing, and pretty much a paraphrased version of (enter title of ANY Zelda game here). Not suicide inspiring, but it's praises won't be sung from the heavens either.

Bitey of Brackenwood Bitey of Brackenwood

This IS Flash, isn't it?

It's hard to believe. This goes beyond flash. You seriously have more to offer than %95 of the artists that submit to newgrounds. Some animate and draw nicely, but have no story to tell, or don't tell it very well. Others have compelling things to say, and say them eloquently, but can't draw for shit or couldn't animate a rock. You, without complaining about all the hard work, without filling the Author's Comments with self loving dribble, submit this masterpiece and blow the rest away. Bach: Piano. Picasso: Canvas. You: Flash. Great work.

The Yearbook (Part II) The Yearbook (Part II)

"Good Job Kid!"

Damn, makes me realize how much my senior yearbook sucked ass. Loved the graphics, voices popped the "p"s a bit, but overall, entertaining...for a friggin yearbook advertisement!

Mutant Ninja Turtles EP02 Mutant Ninja Turtles EP02

Could be better

I love the idea of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles becoming adults, and therefore acting and fighting differently. Great premise, and well animated. However, I have a couple of problems with the series so far. First off, the martial arts are sub par, they look like they're showboating all the time. Ninjutsu is about subduing or killing your enemy as efficiently as possible. Perhaps a little study would help the beleiveability. Also, what was with the church scene? Touching, to be sure, but Splinter was Japanese. Why the hell (no pun intended) would he raise the turtles as friggin catholics? The scene felt like you were looking to kill time in the episode, and no viewer likes to see that. Well, maybe some do. Remember, this is all constructive criticism, I do like the series, but add a bit of authenticity to the mix, and you'll have a flawless animated series on your hands.